Getting Started with Ron R. Kelleher
Hi! I’m Ron R. Kelleher. If this is your first time on my website this Getting Started page is for you! It contains the information you need to find your way around the site, so you can get the most out of the time you spend here.
My passion is to equip, enable, and encourage every Christian in the marketplace to live out their faith in areas of their greatest influence so that we will become the powerful, inspired leaders God intends us to be! And that is precisely what this website is designed to help you do.
The Main (Top) Menu is comprised of eight menu choices:
- Getting Started (that’s where you are now). Describes what is on the website and some tips on navigating around to find what you are looking for.
- My Story. A little background on me, my career and family, my journey through seminary, and how God led me to this ministry to men and women in the marketplace.
- My Logo. The design of my logo is very intentional, and this page explains what it means.
- Podcast. All the content that you’ll find in my blog articles can also be found in my “Inspired Leadership” podcast. The podcast episodes are available on iTunes, Stitcher, and Blackberry. This page also contains a helpful archive listing of all the podcast titles.
- Speaking. I speak primarily on topics related to Christian leadership and business practices, but I also teach Bible study workshops that take a deeper dive into specific passages of scripture. My goal is to deliver the audience outcome you want!
- Bible Study. I am reading, studying, and journaling my through through the Bible over the course of the year. I have another website biblestudydaily.org where people from all over the world follow along with me as we read and study the Scripture together.
- Book Table. I love to read and I will frequently profile a book that I feel may be of interest to you. There are links to Amazon if you wish to purchase the book. Note: I am an Amazon affiliate so while you will pay the same price, if you purchase a book through my link I will earn a (small) commission.
- Contact Me. This page includes information on how you may contact me via email, or directly through this site.
The Category (Secondary) Menu is comprised of three choices. Each blog article I write is assigned to one of these three general categories. You’ll note that at the bottom of every article is the category designation. If you want to explore a variety of articles pertaining to one category select that category button. All the articles assigned to that category will appear in date order from most recent to oldest.
- Personal Development. These articles are focused on helping us develop our personal leadership style. Topics include Dependence on God, Faith, Character, Leader Qualifications, etc.
- Relationship Development. These articles are focused on helping us develop strong relationships with bosses, peers, employees, and others we come in contact with in the marketplace. Topics include Building Healthy Alliances, Encouragement, Exhortation, etc.
- Skill Development. These articles are focused more on the practical side of being in the marketplace. Topics include Human Resource Development, Performance Reviews, Leadership Development, Communication Skills, etc.
Note: If you have selected a category and want to explore another category just select the new category button. If you want to return to the start with no category sorting just click on the shield logo at the top of the page.
I write a blog article every week and schedule them to release on Monday morning at 5:00 am PST. The Inspired Leadership podcast that coincides with the blog article also goes live on Monday mornings.
Usually the first Monday of every month I will include a Bonus Whitepaper as a PDF. The Bonus Whitepaper is a more in-depth look at that day’s blog article. Most are 12-14 pages and include a case study and meeting notes to help you guide a discussion with your team. The Bonus Whitepapers are all free, they are my ministry gift to you.
I’d love to have you sign up to receive my blog articles via email. That way you’ll never miss an article. I’ve included a number of places for you to sign-up–all I need is your first name and email address. If you are logged into Facebook all you need to do in the sign up box is select the log-in with Facebook icon and you’re done. After you sign up you’ll get the usual, please confirm your email address notice, and after that you’ll get a welcome email from me.
I am so glad you are here. Have fun exploring the site. And please, if there is a topic you would like me to write about send me a note directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.